ATLANTA – Skyland Trail, a nationally recognized nonprofit mental health treatment organization that provides evidence-based treatment for individuals with a primary psychiatric diagnosis, recently launched a new website. The new website includes information about the new adolescent residential treatment program for teens ages 14 to 17, including:
- Admissions criteria
- Referral information
- Descriptions of evidence-based programming
- Information about the new J. Rex Fuqua Campus, opening fall 2019
Additionally, the updated website provides an improved user experience on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Visitors to skylandtrail.org will also find information on residential treatment and day treatment programs for adults ages 18 and older. Potential adult clients and their families will find information about:
- adult psychiatric programs admission criteria
- financial information
- descriptions of levels of care, including residential treatment, day treatment, and intensive outpatient programs
- an overview of integrated wellness programs, vocational services, and expressive therapies
- client and family stories and treatment experiences
Mental health professionals and educational consultants will find information on how to refer to the adult and adolescent programs as well as information about professional workshops and mental health continuing education opportunities in Atlanta.