Call for Papers & Registration Info
NATSAP is proud to announce its 2016 Annual Conference to be held at the the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, February 10 – 12, 2016.
You’re invited to join us in presenting and sharing your knowledge with fellow Conference attendees. The Call for Papers application is now available. Click here to download a copy.
Please submit your proposals no later than 5:00 PM, Friday, August 21, 2015
REGISTRATION IS OPEN and we encourage you to sign up now to receive the special Early Bird registration rate. December 18, 2015 is the cutoff for early bird savings, and January 15, 2016 is the registration deadline. Click here to register now!
The NATSAP Annual Conference includes myriad networking opportunities, general sessions, and breakout sessions. This dynamic Conference will include a mixture of presentations that represent the growing expertise of program personnel as well as the wide range of services offered by NATSAP programs and schools.
There are a limited number of exhibit spaces. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage you to submit your Exhibitor Registration form early. Click here to download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
NATSAP offers several opportunities for sponsors to demonstrate their support of programs working with troubled teens and troubled adolescents by providing financial contributions to facilitate the presentation of professional development programming as well as other conference functions.
Don’t miss out on our value-packed sponsorship opportunities designed for organizations who want a high-impact marketing solution. By participating as an Annual Conference sponsor, you will:
- Network with NATSAP’s 160+ program members and 120+ Affiliate members, whose combined membership brings over 600 attendees to the Conference. NATSAP Annual Conference attendees are key decision makers from therapeutic schools, residential treatment programs, wilderness programs, outdoor therapeutic programs, young adult programs and home-based residential programs (working with troubled teens and troubled adolescents);
- Increase your visibility, and show your organization’s strong commitment to NATSAP and the industry;
- Expand opportunities with existing clients;
- Build new relationships;
All sponsors will be recognized and acknowledged upon receipt of their commitment of sponsorship. NATSAP offers 5 levels of sponsorship to meet every budget. Minimum support is $350 and support in any amount above $350 is accepted.
Following is a brief list of some of the sponsorship opportunities that NATSAP is offering:
- General Session Keynote Speaker ($10,000) – 1 available
- Platinum Level Sponsor ($10,000) – 2 available
- Gold Level Sponsor ($7,500) – 5 available
- Silver Level Sponsor ($5,000) – 7 available
- Bronze Level Sponsor ($2,500) – 10 available
- Pewter Level Sponsor ($1,500) – Unlimited
Hotel & Travel Information
The 2016 NATSAP Annual Conference will take place at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines. The Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines hotel is located between the villages of La Jolla and Del Mar. Set atop the cliffs in the Torrey Pines State Reserve, the hotel overlooks the legendary Torrey Pines Golf Course and the majestic Pacific Ocean. Experience a feeling of seclusion, yet remain close to everything San Diego has to offer.
Click here to make your reservation. If you would like to make your reservation via phone, please call 858-558-1500, extension “0” for in house reservations. The Group Code is NATSAP.
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines NATSAP Annual Conference Room Rates:
- Single/Double Occupancy Room Rate: $239 plus applicable state and local taxes
- Triple Occupancy Room Rate: $259 plus applicable state and local taxes
- Quad Occupancy Room Rate: $279 plus applicable state and local taxes
- Premium Rooms: $234 plus applicable state and local taxes
These rates are available three days prior and three days after the conference dates.
Cut-off date: Thursday, January 14, 2016
Please note: There is no guarantee that rooms will still be available until January 14, 2016. Please reserve your room early. The group code to receive the preferred rate is NATSAP/National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs.
Link ‘n Learn Information
La Jolla, CA (February 8 – 9, 2016)
Link ‘n Learn is a relationship-building workshop, and is a means for educational consultants and NATSAP member programs to become better acquainted.
This is a great opportunity for educational consultants to learn more about specific programs and widen their knowledge base for the benefits of the children and families that they serve.
The next Link ‘n Learn workshop is scheduled for February 8 – 9, 2016 in La Jolla, CA. If you are a program interested in participating, click here. If you are an educational consultant interested in participating, click here.
Following is a list of programs that are currently registered to participate.
1. Open Sky Wilderness Therapy
2. Rogers Behavioral Health